The Masseria Torre Zuvinu is a complex of rural buildings located near the ancient village of Stilo, where you can visit the Cattolica di Stilo, famous to be the pure expression of Byzantine architecture in Calabria. If you are looking for an authentic place to sleep in Calabria, surrounded by citrus groves, vineyards and olive trees, our Masseria is the perfect solution.
The building has 5 separate apartments:
- Torre Zuvinu, an accommodation made from the ancient watchroom tower. This is the most suggestive part of our farmhouse and is also the ideal solution for couples willing to live a slow holiday;
- Donna Luisa, the perfect family accommodation , ideal for 4 or 5 people ;
- Donna Vittoria, the ideal solution for a couple, or for 3 people;
- San Giovanni, it’s part of the old bishop’s house. It can accommodate 4 or 5 people;
- Sant’Andrea, it’s part of the old bishop’s house too. It can accomodate 4 or 5 people.
All apartments are decorated in the country style and have available panoramic terraces where is possible to admire the hill and the sea. Every accommodation is full furnished with TV, air conditioning and wi-fi.
If you are dreaming to dive into the past and discover customs and traditions of the ancient Masseria’s characters, we will be happy to walk you along an evocative itinerary. You can walk among the olive trees, discover the Trappeto alla Genovese, used to extract the oil, visit the Museo della Masseria and the Museo del Vino and sneak a peek at our barns, where our animals live in the wild.
The walk will make you hungry, so we want to introduce you the restaurant of the Farmhouse Villa Vittoria, not far from the Masseria. Here you can taste the traditional Calabrian dishes, made with the fruits of our vegetable garden and with the meats of our farm animals. If you want to discover the real Calabria, come to visit us!